Due to the precise and detailed nature of templates, there are strict standards which need to be followed when placing your order.
Please note the following guidelines.
1) Is a template essential for your order?
- We can work to customer’s drawings that show the correct dimensions, angles or radii.
- CAD drawings (DXF/DWG) should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- Orders received in these formats will directly enter our workflow.
- This process enables a tighter tolerance with potential for error reduced.
2) Will Supertuff collect templates?
- Templates should be delivered to our factory in London.
- We can collect templates if requested, however, this service can only be offered if we have a delivery already scheduled for you.
- Due to scheduling constraints, a collection would need to be booked in advance and a charge levied.
3) How should Templates be constructed?
- Templates are digitized to produce a CAD file. Therefore, it is essential that templates are made of a plywood or hardboard (not paper, cardboard or glass).
- Templates that consist of multiple panels screwed or joined together, can only be accepted as one panel. Should it become disjointed in transit, it will be the customer’s responsibility to reassemble the template.
- We cannot accept faxed templates.